Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 3
A brand new versatile structure of perfection, Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 3 is a mesmerizing beacon and the next, huge attraction for the investors. Situated near the best spots of Islamabad, this project of Farhan Associates is offering lush and modern designed apartments with superior provisions and easy installment plan.
Request A Call Back
Sufficiently, beautiful & vast Jasmine apartments (2 bedrooms), Orchid apartments (3 bedrooms) & Tulip apartments (4 bedrooms) are up for sale where residents can enjoy opulent lifestyle because Warda Hamna Residencia is neighbored by schools, hospitals, colleges, parks, grounds, offices, Centaurus mall and transportation services like Metro Bus Service. It is situated at Sector G-11 which is highly demanding for family residency as well as investors. Warda Hamna Phase 3 has 100 apartments with the minimum area of 1620 sq. ft and a maximum of 2104 sq. ft. The modern but a different style of its interior designed by Moroccan architectures is raising its demand in market.
2 bedroom from
1.65 crore PKR
1620 – 1680 Sq. Ft.
3 bedroom from
2.17 crore PKR
1950 – 2010 Sq. Ft.
4 bedroom from
2.52 crore PKR
2104 Sq. Ft.
Location of Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 3 Islamabad:
- Ideal location of G 11/3 Islamabad
- Located just 2 minutes away from Metro Bus Station
- Blue area is just 12 minutes away from Warda Hamna Phase 3
- Jinnah supermarket & Faisal Mosque are at a distance of 15 minutes while M1 & M2 Motorway can be reached within 20 minutes from Warda Hamna Residencia
- An amazing thing to be noted here is, this apartment building is at only 10 minutes’ drive to Centaurus mall
Why Invest in The Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 3 Islamabad:
- Warda Hamna Phase 3 is providing per sq. ft in just 9500 pkr which is considerably low as compared to other projects of the area. Silver oaks and Park one apartments are 15,000 pkr per sq. ft each while Sukh Chain apartments are offering 23,000 pkr per sq. ft.
- In the last 2 years, the demand for apartments is increased by 28% in Islamabad.
Real Estate Gains
- In the last 3 years, Real estate gains in the area are 35 – 40%. It is been projected that real estate will rise by 40 – 50% in the next 3 years. Real Estate is also offering higher financial returns which were 5.75% in 2017.
- The location is well developed and advanced, providing better facilities and almost every service just 15 minutes away. The pricing is so affordable which varies according to number of bedroom, balconies & designs from 15,275,000/- to 24,500,000/-
- Farhan associates has delivered Phase 1 and Phase 2 well before promised time
- Expected annual yield is 5-6% and booking starts with just 30% down payment
Features and Amenities
Earthquake-proof Building Design
Central Air Conditioning
24/7 DHA security system
Designated fire exits on each floor
24/7 concierge services
Building-wide High speed wireless Internet cloud
Here is the Payment Plan of Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 3 Islamabad
Here are the latest construction updates of Goldcrest Mall and Residency DHA Lahore as of October 2018:
- 90% Grey structure has been completed
- Dry wall partition of 1st – 4th Floor is in progress
- Column work of 13th Floor is in progress
- 65% shuttering of 14th Floor
- 45% completion of Al-Fatah Store
Hamna Warda Residencia Phase 3 is a project of Farhan Associates, well recognized and trusted name of Real estate. Farhan Associates is serving real estate industry from 1987 by providing construction of new buildings, exterior and interior services along with property management. They have launched Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 1 in March 2013 and completed successfully 3 months before delivery time.
Then Farhan associates launched Warda Hamna Residencia Phase 2 in 2017 and same good response was observed from people. Accurate planning, state-of-the-art construction and delivery before time are the core characteristics of Farhan Associates.
You are just a click away to get attention of an experienced realtor who guides you perfectly about the investment or home buying.